I got bored today at work so I raided Nicks SmugMug account for old pictures.
cool josh! you DO love your family. haha
Yeah why the f do you have all of my pictures. Patriot Act.
hahahah, do you still have that brown sweater?
Nice picutres Josh. I don't remember ever even seeing that last one before!
HAHA, the dark side of Karly! Sorry I could not resist when I found them.
My favorite picture is the one of you and Nick holding hands jumping into the water. So cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I got bored today at work so I raided Nicks SmugMug account for old pictures.
cool josh! you DO love your family. haha
Yeah why the f do you have all of my pictures. Patriot Act.
hahahah, do you still have that brown sweater?
Nice picutres Josh. I don't remember ever even seeing that last one before!
HAHA, the dark side of Karly! Sorry I could not resist when I found them.
My favorite picture is the one of you and Nick holding hands jumping into the water. So cute!
Post a Comment