Cute photos josh. Move to utah.
Nah, I think we are going to try California in a year or so.
Cool pics joshy. If you move to california at least you will be back west where the hurricanes can't get you. Gustav is attacking us right now.
Hurricanes are great, Ike now has winds of 145 mph and is heading straight for us, cant wait to evacuate to some stinky hotel! I wonder why Florida has such bad karma?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute photos josh. Move to utah.
Nah, I think we are going to try California in a year or so.
Cool pics joshy. If you move to california at least you will be back west where the hurricanes can't get you. Gustav is attacking us right now.
Hurricanes are great, Ike now has winds of 145 mph and is heading straight for us, cant wait to evacuate to some stinky hotel! I wonder why Florida has such bad karma?
Post a Comment