Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Eat Sharks for Breakfast!













6 comments:

Nick said...

Good catch man! That is incredible. Almost as incredible as you updating your blog. Glad to see that you still exist.

joshyboy said...

ahahahah, I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I grabbed that shark with my bare hands after my line broke!!!it was crazyyyyy

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

So oool, thanks for the update....

Cody said...

josh, you are lucky you didn't lose an arm from that beast. haha. nice catch though. ill have to come out and fish with baby dog. let's teach nicolas how soon. he is missing out.

joshyboy said...

Absolutely it would be so cool if we all went fishing together. Lets all go on a trip to Alaska to slay trout, salmon and Eskimo'!!!!

Sandy said...

Joshy, you ARe the most interesting man in the world!!! I am so impressed with your fishing abilities! Your sister won't like that upside down Hog you know!